Easy surveys and you can easily earn more than I did. I’ve been lazy…
You can sign up here if you haven’t already.
I finally hit TrustScore level 8 on Instant Cash Sweepstakes. This means I’ll be getting:
65 extra bonus lottery tickets and 9 extra bonus coins per survey answered, 6 extra surveys per session and yep, even and better surprise multiplier events.
ICS is a survey site with multiple opportunities to win cash via PayPal. No, not those boring hour-long (or FOREVER) surveys that never seem to end, and then 45 minutes into the survey they decide that you are “no longer qualified”. These are short, and usually fun surveys where you can win random amounts of cash for completing the surveys.
You can also enter the coins you win into the $2 drawing (every 4 hours), and there is a $50 daily drawing that you can win. You are automatically entered for the daily drawing, while you have to manually enter the coin drawing.
Click here to sign up and see for yourself.
Alternatively, if winning money isn’t your style and you’d rather earn cash for each survey, click here to sign up for PaidViewpoint. It is owned by the same company as ICS, but you get paid for every survey.
You might wonder why I’m posting payment proof again after my very recent post here.
The first post came from winning in a prediction survey on PaidViewpoint. That was pretty cool, but this one comes from completing the surveys up to the required $15 minimum.
The top of the image shows the earnings up to $15 and my cashout, and the bottom is from PayPal. Remember that ICS (Instant Cash Sweepstakes) is run by the same company as PaidViewpoint (though the two sites are similar, and yet very different), and that is why the subject says ICS.
They say you’ll receive payment within 72 hours. I requested payment last night and had the PayPal payment today.
You can click here to see PaidViewpoint for yourself (and sign up if you like what you see), where you will get paid for filling out surveys. You can read some other posts I’ve made about it by clicking here too.
Everybody wants to know how to make money online. Money may not buy happiness but it buys food and a whole lot of fun stuff.
There is money to be made in so many different areas of the internet. Hosting, SEO, advertisements, and so many other ways.
The average person doesn’t have time to start a hosting company, or build up SEO status, they just want to pull in some extra spending money. Christmas is around the corner, and this is where a lot of people are going to be looking to make and spend extra cash.
If any of this sounds about right for you, I recommend checking out a few different types of sites. I recommend that you focus on only one of each type of site to get the best results from each.
This is the real deal. This isn’t that fake crap you find on the eBook sites, and you don’t have to pay to join.
First, check out a GPT site such as one of these three to see which one best suits your tastes:
- SimpleGPT — Instant payout at $1, PayPal and other payment options available (Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- CashPirate — Instant payout at $3, PayPal and other payment options available (Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- CashCrate — Cash (Check/Cheque) payout at $20, other prize types/options available (Amazon, Starbucks, etc.)
Second, check out a search and win site. This is great because everybody uses search engines, so why not get paid for it?
- SwagBucks — Search & Win option with multiple other ways to earn, and multiple prize options available (Amazon, eBay, and countless others…)
- ZoomBucks — Another Search & Win site with tons of prizes and ways to earn.
Third, check out a good survey site. I don’t mean the long, horrible surveys that never seem to end. This group has a great setup:
- InstantCashSweepstakes — You’re not going to get paid for every survey, but they’re quick and easy. You win at random, and you can win in the daily and 4-hour drawings. Cash out at $2, pays via PayPal.
- PaidViewpoint — Get paid for every survey. Cash out at $15, pays via PayPal.
Fourth, if you like music you should check out:
- HitPredictor — Get paid to listen to new music and give your opinion. Your opinion here actually counts, too. Various prizes available such as Amazon, music, and others. The store rotates fairly often.
Fifth, if you use a smart phone, you should check out:
- Tapporo — Apple/iPhone/iOS users, keep your eye out for an update soon. For right now, however, this one is Android only. Just download the app Tapporo on your Android device and Get paid to download and try new apps, play games, watch videos, and more. Remember to use this coupon/invite code to get started with a startup bonus: TAPJB1597